TermNet and Members co-operate with a view to:
- Developing marketable terminological products, tools and services
- Planning and implementing large-scale research and development (R&D), market development and awareness raising projects
- Organizing practice-oriented training opportunities, workshops, conferences and other joint activities
- Developing high-end consultancy and training services regarding the application of terminological data, methods and tools
- Quickly and efficiently disseminating information on new terminological data, publications, activities, methods and tools
- Providing business opportunities and lobbying
- Bundling its members' resources and competence in joint activities in order to generate benefits in terms of synergy and know-how, and
- Promoting its members' and experts' products and services on a global scale
- Providing an international network for promoting the activities, products and services of its members and experts.
10 good reasons to become a TermNet member
- Benefit from the impressive network and conquer new markets: TermNet paves the ground for new business opportunities.
- Receive access to the community and the innovative products, projects & services.
- TermNet initiated EU Programmes: benefit directly from EU recommendations and regional, national and international project results.
- Use TermNet’s platforms to present your products & services and join in to develop new businesses and discussions.
- Benefit from TermNet’s qualification and training initiatives and from the pool of international trainers & experts.
- Draw benefits from standardization activities: TermNet launched the initiative Multilingual eCataloguing and eClassification in eBusiness which formulates pre-normative recommendations for establishing and implementing a harmony for multilingual eCatalogues at European level.
- Receive access to pre-selected pertinent information and establish direct contact with decision makers, prospective clients and discussion partners: take advantage of TermNet’s information services and lobbying for the community and terminology market.
- Collect sales arguments for your special products and services: TermNet networks for the community.
- Discuss common goals and best practices: use TermNet as a platform.
- Receive special conditions at events around the world.
Be active and let TermNet be active for you
Members are firms, universities, organizations and institutions dealing with
- Terminology products, consultancy or services
- Multilingual software development and services
- Activities in the field of terminology
For an annual fee members receive attractive benefits. Please download the TermNet Bylaws and the respective applications, and return signed to TermNet:
- For companies: English (PDF, 122 kB)
- For institutions/organizations: English (PDF, 175 kB)
- For universities: English (PDF, 175 kB)
Who are TermNet members?